If Javascript is disabled in your browser, to place orders please visit the page where I sell my photos, powered by Fotomoto.

Monday 10 October 2011

Am spending some time re learning how to put everything i have known about photography from my film days into my current digital work.
this has meant a lot of changes to the workflow.
things are a lot easier in lightroom rather than opening each image in photoshop. I can copy across a lot of settings from one image and use that as a template so that all the shots have a common exposure and are consistent.

also have started to try and shoot in fully manual mode (given the time) so that i can control the mix between flash and available light. this has made me not only think more about what i am doing but also making me a bit more creative. I am trying to achieve more with the camera rather than relying on photoshop to fix things post shot.

more latter



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading
G4PFN